If you ae having trouble logging in please notify us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem. We need to know your username, country and ISP. You can find your ISP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com/. This will give me the info my server needs to look into it.

Introduce yourself

My welcome greeting to you, FAQS and more.

Moderator: Harb40

Aroundworld

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Aroundworld » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 am

Hello!

Im Steven Adams or "Aroundworld". Have made a few shorts, experimented with Moviestorm and even taught a story telling class in Moviestorm education forum. My interests include, aviation, film and writing. Looking forward to having a blast here!

Cheers,

Steve A

Daisy221

Post by Daisy221 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity.

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:11 pm

TARAMPA STUDIOS
Hi Gang,
I'm an old hand at story-telling but still rather new at animation.

I love all styles of 2D and 3D toons, but I've had best luck selling Ads and "Docu-Toons"
with Pixar style avatars in a blend of 2D and 3D scenes.

I'm currently working on a short mini-series of educational toons for my state government,
and still learning new tricks every day.

Ani Bell
Toon Wrangler

Youtube : Tarampa Studios
FaceBook Tarampa Studios
Twitter : @ThePoetTrees

kkffoo_PC

Post by kkffoo_PC » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 am

Kkffoo, or Kate.
Longtime machinimator having used a variety of programs.
Family issues mean time and energy can be short these days, so I was delighted to find a quick and easy program to use and finally join in this competition.

Coexist4love

Post by Coexist4love » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:56 am

Hello all my name is Hans,
I'm a retired case worker at age 50 from a Max security prison. I like to tell stories and have plenty of time on my hands now. The competition sounds fun. I have one question though. With a preferred 30 minute length is a mult-camera sitcom format OK or is the traditional screenplay format preferred?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 am

For the script category, there is no real time limit preferred. The script (screenplay not required) can be for a 3 minute show, a 60 minute or any length in between.

We aren't looking for a full 'Hollywood' style screenplay but just a basic script. Either are accepted though.