If you ae having trouble logging in please notify us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem. We need to know your username, country and ISP. You can find your ISP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com/. This will give me the info my server needs to look into it.

Registration process

My welcome greeting to you, FAQS and more.

Moderator: Harb40

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Registration process

Post by Admin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 am

Greetings

We wanted to make this board a free and easy to use experience with simple registration. Even though we have implemented certain security procedures during the registration process, we are still getting hit with spammers. For that reason, all registration approvals will now go through the administrative staff for approval. Hopefully there will be no delays in your being able to post on the boards.

With that said, since an admin must approve the registration request, it could be several hours or up to 2 days before you are cleared to post. Please keep this in mind in case you decide to register near the submission deadline date. It is always favorable to register in advance.

.ru addresses will automatically be deleted.

Remember, in order to enter you must register. Registration is free and easy but each request must be manually verified so it could a couple days to be approved.

Thank You.
Admin