If you ae having trouble logging in please notify us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem. We need to know your username, country and ISP. You can find your ISP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com/. This will give me the info my server needs to look into it.

Donations

My welcome greeting to you, FAQS and more.

Moderator: Harb40

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donations

Post by Admin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

The cost to maintain this website and forums is paid for out of the admin's own pocket. As of right now, there is no problem with the costs for this year. If the competition continues, we will have to renew the domain name and pay for the hosting again by February 2018. At present we don't see a need for any outside help but we decided to add a PayPal donation button to the site for anyone who wishes to help out.

We are not asking for anyone to pay all expenses at all, we are just leaving an option out there if you want to help out. Eventually, if we can find the right sponsors, we would like to have cash prizes instead of the software or a small cash prize to replace some of the prizes. Either way, if the competition continues, we want it to grow.