If you ae having trouble logging in please notify us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem. We need to know your username, country and ISP. You can find your ISP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com/. This will give me the info my server needs to look into it.

2017 Video Category

Info and submission point for the 2017 competition.

Moderator: Harb40

innocia

Re: 2017 Video Category

Post by innocia » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:44 am

Online Name: (innocia)
Studio Name: (The Xandazone)
Film Title: (Poison)
Film Length: (3 minutes and 41 seconds)
Genre: (comedy, drama)
Film Location: (https://youtu.be/wXw-wAijDZw)
Film Description: (A wealthy businessman, Drathel, signs a singer Jonny to his record label. They all go on the Late Night show to promote a movie. Drathel's wife Natasha who is a singer, becomes envious and spikes Jonnys drink. Jonny goes off into a Alice and wonderland trip. Music is from my friend Jonnys band HTRK)
Additional Info: (made with Daz 3d, and Pinnacle studio)

Nahton

Post by Nahton » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:37 pm

I was hoping to submit an entry for this year's competition but ran into some time challenges and I won't be able to complete it by the deadline. Good luck to all those who have submitted entries.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 am

We appreciate those who took the time to make an entry and submit it. We were hoping for a better response but do appreciate those who took the time to enter.

This contest is now closed. The judges will do their duties and when all the forms have been returned and tabulated, we will make an announcement on which video was selected as the top one.