If you ae having trouble logging in please notify us immediately so we can troubleshoot the problem. We need to know your username, country and ISP. You can find your ISP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com/. This will give me the info my server needs to look into it.

Introduce yourself

My welcome greeting to you, FAQS and more.

Moderator: Harb40

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Introduce yourself

Post by Admin » Sat May 18, 2013 10:54 am

Welcome to the Passion Competition. It doesn't matter if you are a film maker, writer, musician, artist, whatever, you are more than welcome to enjoy the site and participate as much as you want.

Let us know who you are, why you came here, what you do for fun, what softwares you work with and more. Think of us as your extended family who you haven't seen in a long, long time.

Safegaard

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Safegaard » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

Hi - I'm Henrik Safegaard aka "safegaard" most places

I do make som 3D content and clothes but most off my time i Develop software and WP stuff -

I have been around Poser, Daz And Vue some years ago but for the lats couple of years it is iClone that have my hearth.

I just love story telling in any way, and Animation's and Movies is a great way to do it.

Please say Hi on Twitter. https://twitter.com/Safegaard :thumbup:
What I' find interesting right now - http://www.scoop.it/t/machinimania

floydier

Post by floydier » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:30 am

Hey all. I'm Jesse Pringle (or Jesse D Pringle) or floyd er (or floydEEr - however you want) I make music and art. I want to pull off a serious machinima one day soon. Mostly my stuff has been used in other artists work. Check out my site for some updated stuffs, digital art, development blog, free music, video and audio streams, updated at least once a week maybe. (its in my sig below). :mrgreen:

duffman

Post by duffman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 am

Hello,

Steve Duff, aka duffman. Singer, song writter, guitar, bass, drum, keys, player.
I have been working with digital audio since the mid 1980's.
I am self employed so what little free time I have is spent playing in an original music duo act and in my humble home studio. 1/2 of my basement studio is setup for music the other 1/2 is green screen.

A little over a year ago I took the plunge into working with video. I have learned a lot over the past months, and realize I have a lot more to learn.

Thanks

Duff

kwistufa

Post by kwistufa » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello to One & All,
My name is kwistufa or kwis or Chris to a few..
I've made Machinima in the Past with 'The Movies', 'Moviestorm', and a few lil bits n bobs with 'iClone5'..
Also play Bass Guitar to pay the Bills and fiddle with other Instruments too.
When I go outside I Love Motorcycling & Water sports.
& that is me in a Nut shell. ;)

Harb40
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harb40 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

Welcome all. Hope to see some good things from everyone this year.

Guerrilla23

Post by Guerrilla23 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:23 am

Hello Dere, to Everybody.

I have considered my self an Animator for the last 5-6 years.
I have used Moviestorm, Xtranormal's State, State Plus, XD, and Regular Text-To-Speech, and recently Plotagon.
You might say that most of my productions are on the amateur side and are very rough around the edges.
Maybe I have ADD, for I am enticed by these more immediate software types, and I can create something completed in a day or two. If you were to add up the minutes of these productions, they would amass quite a volume. I know that my screenwriting writing skills has increased by a huge number over this time.

Although, I have most recently been exploring the parameters of the Plotagon World I have other Productions at various levels of completion. These are all longer forms and are at least 30 minutes in length.

I have a proclivity for subject matters that have to do with Philosophy or Mind Expansion or Zen or SF or....Even just Art for Art's Sake.

Recently, I have been thinking about seeing a couple decade old long form idea ( like trilogy of feature length productions) that I wanted to animate but I might use iClone and make it into a Graphic Novel or 2 or 3 or even 4.

I could go on and bore everyone to death except myself, so I won't. I love the idea of a group like this. I am passionate about my art and I hope that this group is as great as it appears to be.

Thanks to all,
G23

Harb40
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harb40 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome G23

Although this is more geared towards the competition, my aim was also to bring different animation/machinima styles together to be able to create something fun. My hope was also to see if those interested in the competition would be willing to discuss different aspects of filmmaking with each other to help make us all better. There are different sections to the forums to allow these discussions. If you don't see a section that you think might be worth adding, please send me a message and I will look into it.

Welcome and hope to see some of your work in this year's competition.

pedrosura

Post by pedrosura » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Hello,

My name is Pedro Otero aka "pedrosura". I live in the Island of Puerto Rico located in the Caribbean. I have been interested in Films and Music all my life. I discovered Moviestorm a couple of years ago and became hooked. Prior to MS, I had some experience editing videos with Sony Vegas and creating music. I love Science Fiction and real Science. My real job is flying. I am a pilot for a major airline. Thank you..

Pedro

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Welcome Pedro.

Ever fly into or out of Osvaldo Virgil Airport? I went to high school with his son, Ozzie Jr.